CALENDAR ANNOUNCEMENT: Hospitality Industry Icebreaker on July 22,2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 10, 2015
Director, Public Relations & Communications
Discover The Palm Beaches
Office: 561-233-3030; Cell: 954-592-6683
CALENDAR ANNOUNCEMENT: HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY ICEBREAKER ON JULY 22, 2015
Discover The Palm Beaches joins forces with several hospitality and tourism organizations to celebrate the industry
WHAT: Discover The Palm Beaches will host the inaugural Hospitality Industry Icebreaker with several hospitality organizations in an effort to promote and celebrate travel and tourism. The event will give more than 200 industry representatives the opportunity to network and get to know the assets of the various tourism organizations and associations of The Palm Beaches.
In addition to the celebration, guests will also be asked to bring donated items such as backpacks, clothing, food and back-to-school supplies for children in support of the T. Leroy Jefferson Medical Society Annual Health Fair.
COST: $30 for partners of DTPB; $40 for non-partners.
WHO: The host committee organizations include:
• Concierge Association of The Palm Beaches
• Discover The Palm Beaches
• Florida Atlantic University Hospitality Management
• Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association, Palm Beach Chapter
• Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International, South Florida Chapter
• Meeting Professionals International, South Florida Chapter
• National Association of Wedding Professionals of The Palm Beaches
• Palm Beach County Attractions Association
• Palm Beach County Hotel & Lodging Association
• SKAL International Ft. Lauderdale & Palm Beaches
WHEN: Wednesday, July 22, 2015
5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
WHERE: South Florida Science Center and Aquarium
4801 Dreher Trail North, West Palm Beach, FL 33405
REQUIRED: www.palmbeachfl.com/partners-members/calendar/ or (561) 233-3008 by Tuesday, July 21, 2015.
CONTACT: Heather Andrews, Senior Director of Industry Relations
About Discover The Palm Beaches
Discover The Palm Beaches, formerly the Convention and Visitors Bureau, is the official tourism marketing corporation that promotes the collection of 38 cities and towns and 15 tourism districts in Palm Beach County, commonly referred to as The Palm Beaches, Florida. Tourism is Palm Beach County's top industry, generating an annual $7.1 billion economic impact, producing $42 million in bed-tax revenue, lodging sales of approximately $623 million and supporting more than 60,000 jobs.