Meetings in The Palm Beaches
Meetings in The Palm Beaches
Palm Beach County Convention Center
- Located in the heart of the destination's Entertainment District, the two-level, 350,000-square-foot Convention Center is just three miles from the Palm Beach International Airport.
- With its soaring windows and rich modern accents, the Convention Center is truly a premier convention and meetings facility offering a full-service staff, exceptional culinary talent, and the most comprehensive technology available.
- Meeting space includes a 100,000-squre-foot exhibit hall, a 25,000-square-foot ballroom, 23,000 square feet of flexible breakout space divisible into 23 rooms, and elevated glass atrium's for ample pre-function space.
- Featuring Venetian plaster finishes, colored glass, wood paneling and soaring walls beneath a ceiling of rich Brazilian mahogany, the Convention Center is reflective of the celebrated Mizner architectural style that is well-known to Palm Beach County.
- The convention center is located across the street from the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts and CityPlace -some of the finest shopping, restaurant, entertainment and residential space in downtown West Palm Beach, Florida.
Palm Beach County Convention Center Hotel
- Construction of new 403-room Hilton Hotel will break ground on December 6, 2013 and is expected to be complete in 2015.
- Located on Okeechobee Boulevard, adjacent to the convention center and across the street from West Palm Beach's Arts and Entertainment District, the hotel is expected to significantly expand larger convention and event business within the county.
Palm Beach International Airport (PBIA)
- The Convention Center, downtown, beaches, golf courses, dozens of top resorts and trusted brand hotels, dining, nightlife, shopping and cultural venues as well as entertainment and attractions are all moments away (approximately 2.5 miles).
- Currently, 12 domestic and international airlines serve the airport with approximately 200 scheduled commercial flights arriving and departing daily from the airports' three concourses.
America's First Resort Destination
- The Palm Beaches boasts 47 miles of pristine coastline, countless waterways for exploration, and an average annual temperature of 75 degrees.
- More than 200 theaters, museums, arts centers, indoor and outdoor performance stages, and other cultural venues are located throughout the destination.
- World-renowned chefs including Masaharu Morimoto, Daniel Boulud, Clay Conley and Lindsay Autry have contributed to the diverse culinary landscape - a collection of independent, provincial restaurants, five-star resort dining, and eclectic, avant-garde eateries.
- As Florida's Golf Capital®, the destination offers guests more than 160 public and private golf courses and is home to the The PGA of America.
- More than 200 hotels and 16,000 rooms welcome guests year round, including legendary and five-star resorts on the coast, golf resorts, trusted brand hotels and quaint bed and breakfast properties for every budget and preference.
- Arts and cultural venues include the Norton Museum of Art and Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens.
- Sports and recreational venues include International Polo Club, Roger Deal Stadium and Palm Beach International Raceway.
- South Florida Expo Center at South Florida Fair Grounds offers 150,000 square feet of exposition/meeting space, with facilities ranging in size from 3,700 to 70,000 square feet, accommodating up to 20,000 people.
Carli Brinkman, Discover Palm Beach County cbrinkman@PalmBeachFL.com / 561.233.3030
Maria Hayworth, Hayworth Public Relations firstname.lastname@example.org / 386.677.7000
Meetings Website: www.PalmBeachFL.com/meetings