THE PALM BEACHES LAUNCHES NEW MYPALMBEACHSUMMER.COM MICROSITE
The Palm Beaches Launches New MyPalmBeachSummer.com Microsite
Site Offers Discounted Packages, Family Fun, Florida Resident Rates and More
THE PALM BEACHES, Fla. (May 25, 2012) - The Palm Beach County Convention and Visitor's Bureau (CVB) today announced its 2012 summer campaign, designed to lure travelers to The Palm Beaches and Boca Raton during the destination's "off-season," June 1 through September 30.
With the understanding that many summer travelers are keeping a close eye on gas prices and the household budget, the CVB's experiential branded campaign and microsite, MyPalmBeachSummer.com, focuses on seasonal hotel packages and rates in categories most appealing to the destination's potential summer visitors. The categories of Affordable Luxury and Family Fun focus on offers for aspirational travelers on a budget and families looking for the perfect summer vacation, respectively. A third category of Other Exciting Packages, features all other special packages being offered during the summer months, with a strong focus on Florida Resident Rates, to appeal to those regional- or "drive market" - visitors, looking for a good value not too far from home.
The CVB partnered with several of the destination's award-winning hotels, resorts and attractions to create the new summer offers, all of which can be quickly and easily accessed at the site.
"We are delighted with the level of participation and quality of offers from our partners for this exciting new campaign," said the CVB's Chief Marketing Officer Shirley Talbert. "The MyPalmBeachSummer microsite was designed to highlight the abundance of affordable vacation offers during the destination's secret season, and we hope that travelers will take advantage of the savings this summer."
To-date, nearly 50 packages are available through the campaign. The microsite will also feature a Ways to Explore section, with links out to various articles created by the CVB for its popular blog, "Living in a Postcard", all with a local or insider's perspective on interesting ways to enjoy The Palm Beaches and Boca Raton in the summer months. Current travel deals available on the site include:
- PGA National Resort & Spa, one of the country's premier golf resorts, is offering the Summer Escape and Play package (through September 30, 2012). Starting at just $79 per night, the package includes daily breakfast in the Citrus Tree Restaurant; access to the Waters of the World mineral pool at the spa; and a myriad of golf amenities, including unlimited daily golf on the Palmer, Haig, Squire or Estates golf courses, complimentary replay rounds, golf club storage, unlimited practice range balls and a discount at the David Ledbetter Golf Clinic.
- The luxurious Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach is encouraging guests to indulge in the resort's incredible amenities at no cost by offering resort credits to those booking two consecutive nights through September 30, 2012. Guests staying in an ocean-view or premier ocean-view room will receive a $100 resort credit, and guests in the resort's suites will receive a $200 resort credit to use on dining, spa treatments, cocktails and more.
- Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa wants to get the kids outside to explore the beautiful beaches and nearby Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse. With rates starting at just $145 per night through September 30, 2012, the Lighthouse Lookout package includes breakfast for the entire family and a tour of the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum.
- The Breakers Palm Beach, a historic luxury resort, is inviting adults and children alike to experience the oceanfront resort starting at $298 per night. Through September 30, 2012, guests can enjoy complimentary continental breakfast buffet daily; admission to the spa and oceanview fitness center; unlimited tennis; and savings on golf at the Ocean Course. In addition, kids under 12 eat free off the children's menu when dining with adults, and can enjoy access to The Breakers' kids' camp.
Other exciting Offers:
- Several local hotels and accommodators are offering special Florida Resident Rates this summer, including the Delray Beach Marriott with rates from $127 per night, and a 10 percent discount at Casa Grandview Historic Luxury Inn, Cottages & Suites. The Chesterfield Hotel, Hilton Suites Boca Raton and Historic Hartman House are just a few of the destination's other hotels offering Florida residents special rates through September 30, 2012.
- The Colony Hotel Palm Beach is welcoming summer travelers to experience one of Palm Beach's premier entertainment performances, the Colony Cabaret. With rates from $500, the Life is a Cabaret package includes a two-night stay; dinner and performance in the Royal Room; breakfast for two each morning; complimentary parking; and admission to Motown Friday Night in the Polo Lounge when staying through September 2, 2012.
MyPalmBeachSummer.com is also viewable on mobile devices. For more information and a complete listing of special offers, visit MyPalmBeachSummer.com or call the Palm Beach County Convention and Visitors Bureau at (800) 554-7256. For a copy of the Insider's Guide to The Palm Beaches and Boca Raton, please visit www.PalmBeachFL.com/Insider. Blackout dates and special restrictions may apply. See individual offer for complete details.
Carli Smith/Palm Beach County CVB Maria Hayworth/Hayworth Creative PR csmith@PalmBeachFl.com / 561-233-3030 email@example.com / 386-677-7000
About Palm Beach County Convention and Visitors Bureau:
The Palm Beach County Convention and Visitors Bureau is the official destination marketing organization for Palm Beach County, Fla. Tourism is among Palm Beach County's major industries generating a direct annual economic impact of $5 billion in the local economy, producing $25 million dollars in bed-tax revenue and lodging sales of approximately $623 million.
Palm Beach Tourism News Blog:
palmbeachtourismnews.com Website Media Center: palmbeachfl.com
1555 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard, Suite 800, West Palm Beach, Florida 33401 561.233.3000 Fax 561.233.3009