Travel Agent Rates Still Available to Experience The Palm Beaches This Summer
Travel Agent Rates Still Available to Experience The Palm Beaches This Summer - Up to 50 Percent Off Room Rates at Some of Destination's Top Resorts -
THE PALM BEACHES, Fla. (July 24, 2014) - Discover The Palm Beaches is inviting travel agents to experience the destination first-hand by taking advantage of discounted room rates as low as 50 percent off the best available rate at a variety of hotels and resorts. From intimate and charming inns to grand, oceanfront luxury resorts, there is a variety of ways to experience The Palm Beaches' vast and diverse landscape. In addition to discounted room rates, many participating properties have created travel agent commissionable packages.
The following rates and special offers are currently available for travel agents:
• Travel agents enjoy up to 50 percent off the room rate when traveling now through September 30 at the Boca Raton Resort & Club, Waldorf Astoria Collection. The resort offers a renowned spa, championship golf and tennis, expansive beach, luxury marina and exciting new programming for kids and families.
• The Breakers Palm Beach invites travel agents to enjoy complimentary American breakfast buffet, kids' meals and unlimited tennis, fitness classes, WiFi and more when staying prior to December 17 at the legendary oceanfront resort.
• When staying at The Chesterfield Palm Beach, an elegant 4-star boutique hotel and registered historic landmark, travel agents receive 30 percent off the best available rate.
• Located directly across the street from Delray Public Beach, the Marriott Delray Beach is offering 20 percent off rates for travel agents this summer.
• Now through September is the best time to enjoy discounted rates of up to 50 percent off for travel agents at the comfortable and chic Omphoy Ocean Resort Palm Beach.
• Located in the heart of Delray Beach on famed Atlantic Avenue, The Seagate Hotel & Spa is offering travel agents a 50 percent discount on deluxe king or queen rooms as well as access to their private beach club and country club.
For more information and a complete listing of special offers visit www.palmbeachfl.com/travel-trade/tarates. Blackout dates and special restrictions may apply. Agents may be required to present proof upon arrival. See individual offer for complete details.
About Discover The Palm Beaches
Discover The Palm Beaches, formerly the Convention and Visitors Bureau, is the official tourism marketing corporation that promotes the collection of 38 cities and towns and 15 tourism districts in Palm Beach County, commonly referred to as, The Palm Beaches, Florida. Tourism is among Palm Beach County's major industries generating an annual economic impact of nearly $7 billion in the local economy, producing $30 million dollars in bed-tax revenue, lodging sales of approximately $623 million and supporting 60,000 jobs.
Scott Schoenen, Discover The Palm Beaches Maria Hayworth, Hayworth PR
561.233.3030, email@example.com 386.677.7000, firstname.lastname@example.org