WEST PALM BEACH’S SUNFEST MAY 1-5 OFFERS GREAT MUSIC, HOTEL PACKAGES
WEST PALM BEACH'S SUNFEST MAY 1-5 OFFERS GREAT MUSIC, HOTEL PACKAGES
- Great Rates Available for Florida's Largest Waterfront Music and Art Festival-
THE PALM BEACHES, Fla. (April 19, 2013) - Florida's largest waterfront music and arts festival, SunFest, is back this year to impress its thousands of annual visitors with some of the world's best entertainers from every genre, from Wednesday, May 1, through Sunday, May 5. Set on the Intracoastal Waterway in downtown West Palm Beach, SunFest will feature five days of entertainment from some of the hottest names in music, along with art shows, family activities and more. Appealing to of all ages and musical interests, SunFest will include performances from Train, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Offspring, Ed Sheeran, The Black Crowes, Slightly Stoopid and many others.
Several of award-winning hotels and resorts in The Palm Beaches are offering special rates and packages for SunFest guests.
- Just over a mile from the waterfront concert venues, Casa Grandview offers one-, two- and three-bedroom accommodations starting at just $300 per night. Guests making reservations prior to April 25 will receive a 10 percent discount for any stay May 1-5 using code SUNFEST when booking.
- Located in the heart of the city, The Chesterfield Palm Beach is offering rates starting at $225 per night in a superior queen room with two, one-day admission passes to SunFest and complimentary valet parking at the hotel during SunFest.
- Embassy Suites West Palm Beach offers several options for SunFest attendees, including rates starting at $150 per night for a king or double suite, full breakfast and transportation to and from the event. In addition, the hotel offers two inclusive packages that include all of the amenities and two admission tickets to SunFest, starting at $195 per night for one-day tickets and $179 per night for two-day tickets with a minimum two-night stay.
- The SunFest Fun-n-Sun Package at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham is available May 1-5 with rates starting at $159 per night, which includes two, one-day tickets to the festival, overnight accommodations for two, daily breakfast, and shuttle for two to and from SunFest.
- Rates start at $279 per night for two guests at the Hyatt Place West Palm Beach/Downtown, including breakfast, two SunFest welcome gift bags, and two, one-day tickets to the festival. The rate also includes transportation to and from the waterfront venue.
- The No Car, No Worries Package at Palm Beach Historic Inn is available May 1-5, with rates from $119 per night in a queen or king room, transportation to and from Sunfest, breakfast, and a choice of complimentary bike rental or beach equipment.
- The West Palm Beach Marriott is offering two options for SunFest visitors, with room rates starting at $209 per night, or $279 per night, which also includes two, two-day admission tickets and shuttle service to and from the event with a two-night minimum stay.
For information about SunFest, visit www.sunfest.com. For more information about The Palm Beaches and special hotel packages, go to www.PalmBeachFL.com
About the Palm Beach County Convention and Visitors Bureau
The Palm Beach County Convention and Visitors Bureau is the official destination marketing organization for Palm Beach County, Fla., with a mission to increase visitation, deliver a one-of-a-kind visitor experience, and contribute to the overall economic development in Palm Beach County. As a non-profit organization, the CVB develops marketing and sales strategies to support tourism, which, as one of Palm Beach County's largest industries, generates an annual economic impact of $5 billion in the local economy, welcomes five million visitors a year, supports 45,000 industry jobs, and helps to ensure Florida remain a tax-free state.
# # #
Carli Smith, Palm Beach County CVB, CSmith@PalmBeachFl.com , 561-233-3030
Hope Sarzier/Hayworth Creative PR, email@example.com/386-677-7000
Tourism News Blog:
PalmBeachTourismNews.com Website Media Center: PalmBeachFL.com/Media
1555 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard, Suite 800, West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
561.233.3000 Fax 561.233.1036 Website: PalmBeachFL.com