Marmot Boca Raton Bowl Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECCESARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THEFOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATESONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DONOT PROCEED WITH THIS PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE CONTIGUOUS UNITEDSTATES.
SPONSORS: This promotion is sponsored by MarmotBoca Raton Bowl, a division of ESPN Regional Television, Inc. (the"Sponsor") and is promoted by Palm Beach County Sports Commission(the “Promoter”). Any additional advertisers associated with the promotionshall be deemed a "Promoter" for purposes of these OfficialRules.
Complete Rules and Regulations
1. To enter, please visit http://espnevents.com/boca-raton-bowl/travel/beginning November 13, 2015 and fill out an entry form.
2. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on Tuesday,December 8.
3. Must be at least 18 years of age and provideproof of age and identity prior to receiving the prize and reside in the 48contiguous United States. Limit to one entry per person. Anyone found usingmultiple e-mail accounts to enter or submitting multiple entries will beineligible.
4. One winner will be chosen at random and notifiedvia e-mail and phone on Wednesday December 9, 2015. It is then the winner'sresponsibility to contact Jena LaMendola at email@example.com later than 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, December 10, 2015 to accept the prizeand confirm age, identity and mailing address. If the winner does not claim or accept the prize by the deadline, analternate winner will be selected at random and notified on Friday, December11, 2015. It is then the alternate winner’sresponsibility to contact Jena LaMendola no later than 11:59 p.m. ET onSaturday, December 12, 2015 to accept the prize and confirm age, identity andmailing address. If neither the winnernor alternate winner claims the prize, then the prize shall not be awarded.
5. To be confirmed as the winner, the selectedentrant will be required to sign a declaration and release form that confirmscompliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize awarded, releasesthe contest sponsors and their agents from any liability and consents to theuse of his/her name, voice and/or photograph or likeness without compensationin any materials disseminated by the Sponsor in connection with this contest.
- The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize package is $1,750.00. The prize package consists of a trip to Boca Raton, FL from Friday, December 18, 2015 through Wednesday, December 23, 2015 which will include:
a. roundtriptransportation for two to Boca Raton, FL provided by Palm Beach County SportsCommission (ARV not to exceed $600);
b. 5night hotel room (one room, double occupancy) at the West Palm Beach Marriott(ARV $1000);
c. twotickets to the 2015 MetroPCS Orange Bowl BasketballClassic on Friday, December 18, 2015 (ARV $35 each);
d. twotickets to the Kickoff Luncheon on Monday, December 21, 2015 (ARV $0);
e. admittanceto the pre-game VIP party at FAU Stadium on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 (ARV $0);
f. twotickets to the 2015 Marmot Boca Raton Bowl on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 (ARV$40 each); and
g. two field passes to go on-field five minutes prior to theend of the game and stay through the trophy presentation (ARV $0).
- The prizes are not transferable or convertible into cash or otherwise and must be accepted as awarded. Contest winners may not request substitution of prizes awarded. Meals, beverages, gratuities, incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses relative to participation in this promotion not specified herein are not included and are solely the winner's responsibility. Ticketed event seat locations are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any and all records of the winner/travel companion, including without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports. To the extent necessary under law, winner/travel companion shall authorize this background check. Sponsor may also take all steps necessary to corroborate any information provided to Sponsor by winner/travel companion in his/her interview. In that regard, winner/travel companion will be obligated to provide necessary contacts and information so that Sponsor may conduct such investigation. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify a winner/travel companion based on the background check, and select an alternate. All arrangements are subject to change, availability, holiday, blackout dates and other restrictions. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Trip arrangements cannot be changed by winner/travel companion. Winner must respond promptly to Sponsor's requests regarding travel arrangements. Winner/travel companion must travel on the dates, and at the time and to the location approved/specified by the Sponsor. Winner/travel companion must provide own transportation to/from airport of departure. Winner/travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining any/all necessary travel documentation/requirements (including but not limited to valid photo I.D., passport, etc.) before departure. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Prizes are not valid for upgrades. All tickets issued in conjunction with the prizes are not eligible for frequent flyer miles. If air travel is not needed, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor and Promoter, ground transportation may be substituted for the air travel, and there will be no cash alternative. If winner chooses to not take a travel companion, then the travel companion elements will be forfeited and the remaining elements shall constitute full satisfaction of the prize. Actual prize value may vary based on transportation expenses. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
8. Employees of any of the following organizationswill be ineligible to enter and/or win this contest: ESPN, Inc. or one of itsdivisions or subsidiaries, Walt Disney Company, ABC, Inc., the HearstCorporation, any sponsors and promotional partners, the fulfillment house;their representative parent companies, affiliates, distribution members andsubsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies; and the immediate members orany ineligible employee.
9. Sponsors are not responsible for failure ofcomputer online systems, servers or providers, software, failure of e-mail orinability to enter due to or resulting from technical problems or trafficcongestion of the Internet or any web site or a combination thereof.
10. If this contest is not capable to run asplanned, due to any failure including infection by computer, virus, bugs,tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any other causesbeyond the control of the Sponsors, which corrupt or affect the administration,security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, Sponsors reservethe right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or stop thecontest and choose a winner(s) from among eligible entries received as of suchtime.
11. The Marmot Boca Raton Bowl reserves the right toalter the terms of this contest or terminate or withdraw this contest at anytime without prior notice, as allowed by law. All results and decisions made bythe Sponsor are final.
12. This contest is subject to all and Federal,State and Municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
13. Entry forms obtained from unauthorized sourcesor that are illegible, mutilated, altered, mechanically reproduced, forged,counterfeited, or irregular in any way will be considered void.
14. All winners are solely responsible for any andall taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs which may be incurred. Sponsorreserves the right to submit all applicable tax forms to contest winnersreflecting the value of prizes awarded.
15. Allinformation submitted by participants in the promotion will be treatedaccording to the Privacy Policies available at www.espn.com. Except where prohibited, participation inthe contest constitutes participant's consent to the Sponsor and Promoter useof his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and stateof residence for promotional purposes in any and all media, in any manner, nowor hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without furtherconsideration or any payment.
- By participating in this Contest or receiving a prize, entrants (and in particular, winners) agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Promoter, their respective parent(s), subsidiaries, other related entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, assigns, members, successors, employees and agents of each of the foregoing (collectively, the "Released Parties") for any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in this contest (and/or related activities) or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment, hardware, software or programming associated or used with the contest; (2) technical errors, defects, delays or failures of any kind, including without limitation malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in communications lines, Internet or website access, hardware or software; (3) digital or electronic disruptions, e.g., viruses or other security breaches; (4) unauthorized human intervention, e.g., hacking; (5) technical or human error which may occur in connection with any aspect of the contest; (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the contest, access to, copying or downloading materials from any website, or receipt or use of any prize.
- Participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for or the appropriate State court located in New York, (b) all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the contest but in no event attorneys' fees, and (c) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- For a copy of the list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address below. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days following the end of the Sweepstakes.
MarmotBoca Raton Bowl Giveaway
c/o ESPN Regional Television, Inc.