On the last Friday of each month, from 6-9pm, guests of all ages can enjoy extended hours of exploration at the South Florida Science Center and Aquarium! Each Night at the Museum is a different theme, which includes various interactive science crafts, activities, entertainment, exhibits, planetarium shows, and a chance to view the night sky in Palm Beach County's only public observatory!
• January 29, 2016 - Dark Sky Party
• February 26, 2016 - Sweet Science
• March 25, 2016 - Wizard's World
• April 29, 2016 - Pirates Night
• May 27, 2016 - Spring Into Science
• June 24, 2016 - Seafari
• July 29, 2016 - Superhero