While working in collaboration with the Palm Beach County Convention and Visitors Bureau on your destination decision, we offer a full range of support service to enhance your meeting or convention experience.
By submitting your RFP through the CVB, you will gain access to our Destination Services Team’s signature “With Our Compliments” program. This experience and talented team is available to assist you in facilitating the details of your next program in the Palm Beaches. From coordination of a site inspection, to on-site registration assistance, group dining and event planning were here to assist as dedicated destination experts.
Uncompromising, Unconventional and Unforgettable
Our Exclusive "With Our Compliments" Program
- Preferred Provider Recommendations and referrals for any local support services, such as dining, attractions, audio visual, transportation and more.
- Referral and recommendations for spousal excursions and offsite activities and events.
- Recommendations on sporting venues such as golf, tennis, boating, fishing and more.
- On-site registration assistance or visitor information help at your host hotel or our convention center.
- Recommendation on sporting venues such as golf, tennis, boating, fishing and more.
- On-site registration assistance or visitor information help at your host hotel.
- Attendee welcome bags, promotional items and information about our destination.
- President’sWelcome Letter with locally made chocolate amenities for a select number of VIPs.
- Advice on Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Meetings.
- Access to our generous high resolution photo library to promote your conference.
- Airport “Palm Club” Group Arrival/Departure lounge, available during peak Arrival/Departure hours.
- Airport “Meet and Greet” service plus signature PBI Airport welcome signage.
- Passkey registration system available for your group, meeting or convention.
Go To PalmBeachFl.com or call 877-722-2821.
All services listed above are offered at the discretion of the Palm Beach County Convention and Visitors Bureau based on program size guidelines and available staffing for the requested dates.Your Destination Services Specialist will coordinate the available services in the planning process prior to your group’s arrival.