Travelers in search of a beach town with style can find it in Delray Beach. This "village by the sea" features Atlantic Avenue, a traditional downtown "main street," complete with quaint brick sidewalks and gaslight-style street lamps. Gourmet restaurants, cozy bistros and outdoor cafes in addition to boutiques, gift shops, jewelry stores and art galleries are among its attractions. Old School Square, at the center of downtown, is a popular venue for the performing arts and seasonal festivals. Downtown's Annual Delray Affair is South Florida's oldest and largest outdoor arts, crafts, and entertainment festival venue.
Popular Attractions and Landmarks in Delray Beach:
- Old School Square
- Sandoway House Nature Center
- Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens
- American Orchid Society
- Marina Delray
- Cornell Museum of Art and American Culture
- More attractions
Major Annual and Ongoing Events in Delray Beach:
- Downtown Delray's October Calendar of Events – Come celebrate the rich heritage of Delray Beach throughout October. Special events and promotional discounts will be offered all month long!
- Night & Day Downtown Delray
- Garlic Festival
- First Night
- Delray Affair
- On the Ave
- Bon Festival at Morikami
- 100-foot Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Delray Beach International Tennis Championships
- Search events
Make sure you don't miss any of the great attractions and events in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Boca Raton or all the other Palm Beach County Municipalities.
Local information on Delray Beach, Florida:
Make sure you don't miss any of the great attractions and events in Palm Beach County visit PB Pulse.
Delray Beach contains the zip codes: 33444, 33445, 33446, 33447, 33448, 33482, 33483, 33484