Central Palm Beach County
This itinerary would service any visitor staying from Manalapan to northern West Palm Beach.
- Bask in the ocean breeze while eating breakfast on the sand at Dune Deck Café in Manalapan or get a taste of the Lake Worth charm at The Cottage on Lucerne Avenue.
- Peak into some of eclectic shops on Lake and Lucerne Avenues in Lake Worth.
- For the antique collector, stop in at some of the many vintage stores along Antique Row on Dixie Highway in West Palm Beach or for great family fun; head west to Lion Country Safari in Loxahatchee to get up close and personal with over 800 animals. For a unique eco-experience, go further west to Lake Okeechobee and engage in the best bass fishing in North America. Closer to town, get a true Everglades experience at the Arthur R. Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge or at Grassy Waters Preserve.
- Grab lunch at Rocco’s Tacos or any of the unique restaurants on Clematis Street, West Palm Beach’s main street established in the 1900s.
- Roll along on your own personal SegwayTour as you enjoy the beautiful Waterfront in downtown West Palm Beach.
- Learn about Henry Flagler’s life and history at the Flagler Museum in Palm Beach or awaken your muses at the Norton Museum in West Palm Beach, internationally known for its permanent collection featuring American, Chinese, Contemporary, and European Art and Photography.
- Stroll down Addison Mizner’s architectural masterpiece, the world-famous Worth Avenue stretching from the Atlantic Ocean on the East to the intracoastal on the west.
- For a romantic evening, enjoy dinner at the Seafood Bar at The Breakers followed by drinks at the Palm Court at the Colony or Café Boulud at the Brazilian Court, Palm Beach.
- For a family night out, CityPlace is where you need to be with free concerts on the Plaza, a vast array of shops, multiple restaurants to choose from and a one-of-a-kind ice cream experience at Sloan’s.