South Palm Beach County
This itinerary would service any visitor staying from Boca Raton to the Boynton Beach area.
- Start your day off with breakfast at Luna Rosa, a local favorite located directly across from the ocean along A1A in Delray Beach.
- Next, stroll through the over 109 shops and restaurants along Atlantic Avenue.
- Head up to the waterfront of Delray Beach for an early afternoon swim in the ocean or take a sightseeing cruise north to Manalapan Island or south to Boca Raton.
- Enjoy lunch at the Sundy House, a boutique inn listed on the National Register of Historic Places or Boston’s on the Beach, the ideal place to enjoy casual dining, great live music, and sports viewing.
- Explore the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens in Delray Beach, a center for Japanese arts and culture with rotating exhibits, tea ceremonies, educational outreach programs, and traditional festivals.
- Marvel at the Boca Raton Museum of Art’s important American, European modern and contemporary works by numerous artists or shop around Mizner Park, Boca Raton’s most famous urban renewal project with dozens of shops and restaurants.
- Finish your evening at one of the several restaurants in the Boca Raton Town Center area, savor the food at a restaurant in Mizner Park, or take a quick ride to Boynton Beach and enjoy waterfront dining at Two Georges Waterfront Grille or one of the many restaurants in the newly developed Renaissance Commons west of I-95.