Official Rules for Beach Weddings
A wedding ceremony may consist of the bridal party, official and guests.
No equipment such as chairs, structures, etc. are acceptable on the beach.
Hand-held canopies are acceptable.
- Wedding ceremonies may take place on the beach or on a park grassy area *prior to 8:30 am or after 5:00 pm, within park operational hours, (sunrise to sunset).These ceremonies may have a duration of a maximum of 20 minutes. For weddings on the beach, the appropriate County Beach Patrol must be notified for informational purposes only. North County Beach Patrol: (561) 694-7480, South County Beach Patrol: (561) 243-4628.
There will be no charge for this accommodation nor will a permit be issued.
*This activity does not provide exclusive use to any area.
This use must not compromise the use of a reserved area by a permit holder.
- Wedding ceremonies requiring chairs, structures, etc. will be allowed at permitted rental pavilions only. If unavailable, an alternate date or location would need to be considered for permitting.
- Wedding requests for ceremonies and receptions will only be accommodated at rental facilities. The request will follow all general policies and guidelines for the permitted facility/area. (Excluding Boca South Inlet)
- Alcoholic beverage consumption is allowed at reserved pavilions with a departmental authorized permit.
- Alcoholic beverages, food, and merchandise sales are not allowed.