Rules for Beach Weddings in The Palm Beaches, Florida
Please find below a few helpful tips for planning a beach wedding ceremony or reception. For further information, please contact one of our wedding specialists.
- Equipment such as chairs, structures, etc. is not allowed on the beach.
- You may use hand-held canopies.
- Wedding ceremonies may take place on the beach or on a park grassy area prior to 8:30 a.m. or after 5:00 p.m.* within park operational hours (sunrise to sunset). *This activity does not provide exclusive use to any area. The event must not compromise the use of a reserved area by a permit holder.
- These ceremonies may have a duration of a maximum of 20 minutes.
- For weddings on the beach, the County Beach Patrol must be notified of the event. North County Beach Patrol: (561) 694-7480; South County Beach Patrol: (561) 243-4628.
- Wedding ceremonies requiring chairs, structures, etc. will be allowed at permitted rental pavilions only. If unavailable, an alternate date or location would need to be considered for permitting.
- Alcoholic beverage consumption is allowed at reserved pavilions with a departmental authorized permit.